Presenting our readers the recipe of ‘Cheese Kachori’ which is a part of the hi-tea menu
Desi hi-tea menu serves our taste buds in the best way! It is either those crispy samosas or delectable chana chaat which calm our hunger pangs down and satisfy our inner desi-ness. Keeping this in mind, hi-tea which incorporates a number of delicious snacks for everyone. This week You! collaborates with Us Presenting our readers the recipe of ‘Cheese Kachori’ which is a part of the hi-tea. Enjoy!
- Paneer 130 gm
- Processed cheese 80 gm
- Garlic 2 tsp
- Ginger 1 tsp
- Red chili 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 2 tsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Coriander 2 tsp
- All-purpose flour 260 gm
- Carom seeds 1 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- Oil 60 ml
- Water 150 ml
- Oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl, add 130 gm grated paneer, 80 gm processed cheese, 2 tsp garlic, 1 tsp ginger, 1 tsp red chili, 2 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp garam masala, 2 tsp coriander and mix it well. Keep aside.
- In another mixing bowl, add 260 gm all-purpose flour, 1 tsp carom seeds, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 60 ml oil, 150 ml water and knead it into smooth soft dough.
- Rest the dough for 10 mins.
- Take a ball from dough and dust it with all-purpose flour.
- Flatten it with the help of rolling pin.
- Place some prepared paneer stuffing in the center.
- Close the edges completely, so the mixture doesn’t come out.
- Flatten it with you hand a little bit.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pot and deep fry these till golden brown and crispy.
- Drain it on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with green chutney or ketchup.